Friday 8 May 2009

Renee Award - from the lovely Paula

Thank you Paula for the lovely surprise when I checked my comments . I'm pleased that you are enjoying my blog... I enjoy catching up with your projects as well.
Now for the fun bit who do I nominate? Well that's easy I am nominating the following people in no particular order as I enjoy keeping up with their blogs.
1. Joshua Jiraffe Designs aka JJ/Karen
2. Monika

Now to pass it on....The Renee Award was created by Bella and Ces in honor of their friend Renee. In Bella's own words: "this is a brand new award and I have the pleasure and honor of spreading the seed, watching it grow. I hope it finds it's way to those who are like Renee: the acorn, a small package becoming a tall and sturdy oak, giving more acorns, becoming tall and sturdy oaks, giving acorns..."There are no "rules" for claiming this award, but I would suggest the following:
Thank the person who nominated you for the Renee Award.Click on the picture above to see it larger, then download it and post it on your blog.Mention the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.Nominate others to receive the award.Comment on their blogs to let them know you nominated them.Visit Bella, Ces, and Renee and let them know you received the award and passed it on. Consider linking your blog post to them, too.
So now I'm off to let the lucky nominees' know about the fact that I have nominated them.
Thanks again Paula - and to all who pop in here.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Hi, Dawn! Congratulations on your blog award! Woooo-hoooo! :-)