Sunday 2 August 2009

Spring is in the Air

This afternoon I was sitting out enjoying some sun when I noticed the daffodils in the back garden were in flower.... Spring is in the air. So I just had to take a picture of them. Aren't they gorgeous. I'm not the greatest of photographers but I was pleased with the close up I managed to get. And this is with NO enhancements from any photo editing tools. Not bad for an amateur.
I also got this one of the cat.... he was enjoying the mid afternoon sun on the back lawn.
TFL.

5 comments:

Pajalu said...

Hello Dawn, I love the pics of your Daffodils (so jealous I can grow weeds & that's it) & Snoopy. Your blog is looking wonderful as well.

Suzanne C said...

Daffodils! I forget that you are not here in the midst of summer! Enjoy the beautiful daffodils they are a sign of new life!

Anne said...

Hi, Dawn! Beautiful pics! Your cat is a sweetie! :-)

Kelly Booth said...

Hi Dawn...great Photo's...Love Daffodils...You Cat is So cute!!

Tiffany Ervin said...

That is a gorgeous capture...love it, so beautiful Dawn!