Saturday, October 3, 2009

Ahoy there matie

Ahoy there matie
Originally uploaded by turleyfamily(Dawn)

My DD and her fiancé came round for dinner tonight, before heading off to a near by friend's party. in the course of the conversation she said she was off next weekend to Connor's 3rd birthday and by the way Mum can you make a pirate card for him..... I was stumped for a couple of minutes till I remembered that one of my Papercraft Essential's magazines had some pirate papers in the freebie that came with it. So I hunted it out and there was a decoupage pirate. ( you can purchase the papers via their website as well - here) So I got to and in 15 mins had this done for her. She was really pleased with it. For Connor's birthday she is making him a pirate ship cake. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

She has been making more cupcakes as well. This lot were for a bake sale at her partner's work.
thanks for stopping by.


Vanessa said...

This is soo cute!! And love the cupcakes... Happy WCMD to you!


Lucy Abrams said...

What an adorable pirate card! And the cupcakes look delicious. :)

Anne said...

Hi, Dawn! Cute pirate card! So nice that you could pull off such a last minute request! :-)

Suzanne C said...

Too cute! He will love the pirate card. The cupcakes look delicious!