Friday 13 November 2009

Mo' Cupcakes made by Mo' Sistas.....

Caught your eye, I hope.... what's this all about I hear you ask?
Well here in New Zealand November is the month of "Movember" where Men's Health is forefront in peoples minds.  A number of groups have Mo' competitions, raise money for the best mo', etc.  My daughter has got into the act and has made a pile of Mo' cupcakes to sell at the Mo' Sistas bake sale to help raise funds

Just look at these goodies... This is only a small sample of her creations.  They made me laugh..... It is great to see young ones getting involved in these types of fundraisers.  Male health issues often don't get the recognition they deserve and Movember is a fun way to improve this.
Thanks for stopping by .... and all give your men folks a big hug and tell them you love them!!!!

8 comments:

Vanessa said...

Haha, they are soo fun! Cool cool, love them!

Hugs,
Vanessa

donna mikasa said...

Your daughter is so creative! Love them all--each one is special!

Pajalu said...

Wow Dawn these are fantastic. Your dd has a real flair for cake decoration!! I bet they all sell (& really fast). They are fantastic. Happy Mo'vember to all

Anita Rex said...

That's so cool that your country has a men's health month! And those cupcakes made me laugh SOOOO HARD!

Suzanne C said...

The cupcakes are fantastic and I love the mustaches and designs. I definitely would be buying some of those if I saw them!

Tiffany Ervin said...

These are really fun to look at! Thanks for sharing this tradition for men, so interesting to always learn new things that take place in different cultures and especially to celebrate men and their health too!

Virginia L. said...

These cupcakes are so fun!! I bet they are yummy, too!! Love the faces... :)

Kathy said...

Wow DAwn these cupcakes are most impressive!!!!! You DD did a fantastic job!
Hugs,kathy