Monday, May 14, 2012

Mygrafico Monday Challenge ~ Blast Off

Welcome to Monday and it's Mygrafico's challenge.   This fortnight our challenge is "Blast Off".  We got to use this wonderful set from Kelly Medina
I decided to make a shaped card....

I imported the planet into a Word document and resized it quite large and cut it out twice for the base.  I coloured it in with Copics and then added the other elements which I had printed out and coloured.

Do pop over the the Mygafico Challenge Blog to see what my teamies have been up to.

Thanks for visiting...have an awesome week.


Isha said...

Love this fun, bright and cheerful card Dawn.TFS

cardcreationsnz said...

A wonderful fun, bright, shaped card. These images work so well for a boy's card. Your team have made some great cards too.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Dawn instead of "kicking" of this new release I would have to say you "blasted" it away with this creative design!

MaxineD said...

Well done Dawn - love the shaped card and the bright colours you have used.