Saturday 19 April 2014

Happy Easter to you

Happy Easter to you.  Today I'm sharing a card and gift box I made for a friend's daughter.



This is using a digi image from Bugaboo, the sponsors this month over at Die Cut Divas 

I also used the sam imaged, printed much smaller this time, on a little gift basket I also made for Jade and filled with hand-made chocolates


When I took this into work to give to Jade's mum, one of my other colleagues decide that these would be awesome at Christmas time to fill with cookies.  She has now made a note in her diary for early November to get me to make her half a dozen in reds and greens!  

Hope the Easter break is going well for you.  I managed to get a full days crafting in yestserday - making a 6 x 6 mixed media canvas, a tag, and two cards.  Then today I made two super quick cards as my friends daughter was going to a wedding and about an hour before hand asked me to make a card.  So with very limited supplies I managed two for her to choose from.  I've taken pics but as I'm on my tablet, haven't uploaded yet.  

Thanks for stopping by.

Dawn

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Dawn you are having a very productive Easter - and these projects are fabulous. Love the basket!!
Blessings
Maxine

Monika Reeck said...

Ach so sweeeett Image Dawn and great frame you used..lovely color combo and the basket is cuuttee..love these...how are you Dawn...

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Dawn that's so sweet! Love the bunnies and chicks and the lovely deep purple on the card. Happy Easter hunny. Hugs, Wends x

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely! Jo x

Arlene said...

So darn cute!

Greta said...

Adorable card & basket & making them for Christmas is a great idea!