Monday 15 December 2014

A little Tinkerbelle box

The girl I sit next to at work loves Tinkerbelle and yesterday was her 27th birthday.  


I was inspired by a card in a box I saw on Pinterest.  I used the rounded top I saw and the use of the lacy edge punch.  I've had the Tinkerbelle image for couple years.  I can't remember exactly where I got it from.  The butterflies are from a Kaisercraft set.

I have to say Alice adored this card... all day she kept picking it up so the butterflies would flutter around.

Christmas is now just round the corner... This time in one week, I'll be in Perth Australia to stay with my daughter and her partner.  Christmas with her for the first time in 5 years!!! Very exciting, then on New Years Eve, Emma and her partner Andrew are getting married... even more exciting!   This will be her second marriage and I wish her and Andrew all the very best...  Love you both

7 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

What an incredible gift! I love your Tinker Bell in a Box idea, and you put it together beautifully. Have a wonderful time with your daughter, and congratulations on her wedding!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Dawn - so glad it was appreciated! All the best to your daughter and partner as they tie the knot. Enjoy the trip :-)
Blessings
Maxine

alexandra s.m. said...

Fabulous gift Dawn!
Thank You for sharing!!

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable pop up card box, love the tinkerbell image.
Luv
Debby

Monika Reeck said...

woooww I adore your creativity Dawn this is so creative and cute inside your BOX CARD...really creative Dawn...hugs, Monika

Greta said...

I can see why she loved it--what a wonderful box card, Dawn!

Arlene said...

Absolutely DARLING. I love this.