Monday 5 January 2015

With a Joyful Heart.

Tiddly Inks is having a DT call...

http://tiddlyinks.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/new-design-team-call-entries-due-jan-15.html 

I love the pretty images Christy draws.  I thought I'd have a go at the call


I used Bloom Beautifully - Emma digital stamp.  I used the corresponding sentiment from set.  I coloured Emma with Copics and then added the white dots with a white gel pen.  I used a Lil' Inkers die to cut it out.   I chose some PP from a Rosie's Studio pack.  As the corner of the PP had a pretty flower I didn't want to cover so did some creative trimming

I popped the corner under the cut out flower.


Finished off with a flower and button.

Entering this into the DT call over at Tiddly Inks and the Anything Goes at Simon Says Blog.

More of my Tiddly Inks cards can be found HERE

8 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Oh Dawn your coloring is adorable with this cute Image and lovely using that flower embelishment...wish you get the chance to be DT there at Tiddly Inks...good luck Dawn..hugs, Monika

Becca Cruger said...

This card is sooooo sweet! Your work is always impeccable, Dawn and Tiddly Inks would be luck to have a talent like yours. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

joy said...

Love that you cut around the flower and tucked the die in, Dawn! Such a cute image and a fabulous card. Good luck in the DT call!

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous card, Dawn! Beautiful Copic coloring and I love how you placed the flowers!
Best of luck on the DT call...looks like you have a great chance!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful card Dawn - all the best with your DT application.
Blessings
Maxine

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Dawn,
You are full into your crafting after your Holiday and Christmas, I am much slower.....
Well good luck for the DT call, I know you like working with these types of images, this card is a great example on how cute they can look.
Smiles:)
Sue

alexandra s.m. said...

so well done! I love it Dawn!
Thank You~

Greta said...

Darling card--good luck with the DT call!