Thursday 7 May 2015

Birds on a Branch

Hi there.  It's my first post for A2Z Scrapbooking today.  I am super excited to be on the team and to share my first sample.

Our challenge this month is "Anything Goes"  Nice and easy for me to throw myself into.  My new Hero Arts goodies have not arrived.... so I pulled out some older ones to have a play.  Here's a little peak...

Hop over to the blog post to see the full reveal.

Remember if you go shopping at A2Z Scrapbook Etsy Store be sure to use code Dawn15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. And don’t forget that we are on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!

5 comments:

Shawna said...

Oh dawn this is soooo cute... Seriously talented.. Maybe I should come and visit... I'll be there in... Well... 36 hours from now,,,

kiwimeskreations said...

Dawn this is stunning - love how your monoprint with the stencil turned out, and the birds on the bough in the foreground are the perfect image.
Blessings
Maxine

Kim Hall said...

Congrats on your first post Dawn I just love your card and those birds are so cute!

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats on your new DT position at a2z! Your debut card is absolutely GORGEOUS, Dawn! Beautiful coloring on the birds and I love the monoprint technique you used for the stencil!

Monika Reeck said...

Yay congrats on your first post you deserved it to be a new DT...but it means more commentar as DT member...I will miss your visit Dawn...and I wanna say cute bird and great DT card