Saturday 2 May 2015

My exciting news.... I'm on the team at A2Z Scrapbooking

Yeah.... I can now let you know that I've made the team at A2ZScrapbooking.  I'm super excited as this team is all about Hero Arts and as you know I love my Hero Arts stamps, dies and stencils.

This month's challenge is "Anything Goes" - what a great way to start.   I'm sharing a little 3D card I've made


I was asked to make a card with Roses on it for one of my work colleagues to give to her Mum for the upcoming Mother's Day.  I was stumped for a bit till I remembered I had an older Hero Arts/Basic Grey set  called Patterned Hearts and Flowers, that had a lovely set of three roses. So I white embossed this onto watercolour paper and using some Aqua Crayons, coloured it.  Add some flourishes and leaves (one from Hero Arts Spring Branch and one Cheery Lynn ) and corners by La La Land.  I computer generated my sentiment and cut with a Spellbinders die (Timeless Rectangles) my butterflies are a Martha Stewart punch.

Do hop over to the blog to meet me and the other newbies and join us for this month's challenge.



12 comments:

Lin said...

Big congrats, Dawn, so pleased to hear this news! Love your "inaugural" creation here today!!

Becca Cruger said...

Congratulations Dawn! They are so lucky to have you. You always make the coolest pop up cards. This one is no exception! It's so girly and springy and I love it

Cecilia Hsieh said...

Congratulations Dawn! Love your work!

Arlene said...

Congratulations! Love your special boxed flowers.

Dotty Jo said...

Wooo hoo for you! Big congratulations, Jo x

joy said...

Congratulations, Dawn! You will be a big asset to their team. I always love seeing your pop-up cards; this one is a real beauty!!

Barb Ghig said...

Huge Congrats to you on your new DT position, Dawn...this is such wonderful news!
I love your 3D card so much! Beautiful details and the colors are so pretty!

Monika Reeck said...

yeaaaah you are a lucky GIRL
congrats Dawn...I knew you through Hero Flickr Pool and I have much Hero Arts stamp too...
Congrats again Dawn and nice flower butterfly box card you made love the colors...and that doily yeah it was and still my lovely punchr ever

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful project Dawn - love the touch of black there which is the perfect accent!
Congratulations on your DT appointment - don't know how you find the time!!
Blessings
Maxine

Virginia L. said...

I am so thrilled for you, Dawn! You are the ideal candidate for this DT! Congrats! Your interactive 3D card box is amazing!

Chark said...

wow--stunning project and congrats!!

Greta said...

Congrats, Dawn! They're lucky to have you! You are the queen of these wonderful box cards!