Thursday 7 May 2015

Time for lots of challenges....

It's never rains but it pours... Two of my Design Teams have new challenges starting today and I still haven't shared my example for Die Cut Divas from the 1st.... where have the days gone...  So a photo heavy post today.

First up Die Cut Divas-  Something Yummy to Eat or Drink
Our sponsor is Doodle Pantry and I used both patterned paper and fruit for my card.


I did some editing in Word with the PP and the image.  I then coloured with Copics. 

Now on to Southern Girls Challenge ~ Animal Crackers.
The sponsor this time are Oak Pond Creations and Polka Doodles.  I used an Oak Pond Creations image called Trash Cats


Aren't they just adorable.  I used some PP from Kaisercraft for my background and the little sentiment is also from the same pack.  The kitty's were coloured with Copics

Next up is Creative Craft Cottage - All that glitters
Our sponsor is All Dressed Up and I chose to use these three cute little ladies...


A very cute image that I had fun colouring with my Copics and adding lots of glitter to their dresses and bows, as well as around the sentiment. 

and finally I have a card I created for Chalk'n'Stock this month.  An Anything Goes challenge as usual, as long as you use chalk on your project...

A Bugaboo image coloured with Copics and chalks used to colour the grass and the sky.  Happy Birthday is stamped with Winnie & Walter stamps.

Thanks so much for persevering and getting to the end of this post... hope something here inspires you and if you'd like to join us for any of these challenges, we'd love to see your creations.

10 comments:

Lin said...

You have been busy, Dawn! My favorites are the first and the last!

Anne Lise said...

Wow, what a great card!

It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I do hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

Love and best wishes

Anne Lise, Sponsor Co-Ordinator for All Dressed Up

Barb Ghig said...

Really wonderful post, Dawn! Your Copic coloring is beautiful on every image, and I love how you played with your patterned papers! Four really fabulous cards!

kiwimeskreations said...

What wonderful cards Dawn - love your ADU one with all it;s sparkle, and the cat won is really fun.
Blessings
Maxine

Monika Reeck said...

wooww Dawn so many lovely card and the first card love the orange so vibrant...second card so cuute the image and nice coloring too the third one..I love that three cute girl image and the sentiment I LOVE IT much...tje last one I knew it must be bigaboo image you choose the cutest one and coloring also adorable...did you sent that already all...I have a pile of card and not yet all sent hehehe :)

Monika Reeck said...

yay ypir card is adorable Dawn
love the butterfly from HA as always its my fav one too and I love your stripe paper so elegant look..see you soon on my blog again my friend
hugs, Monika

Karen said...

Such beautiful creations.

Thank you so much for joining us at All Dressed Up and good luck!
Hugs,
Karen.DT.

Penny said...

Dawn these are beautiful projects, simply amazing. Thanks for playing with the All Dressed up challenge Penny (ADU DT)

Greta said...

What cute cards, Dawn!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Three brilliant cards Dawn. Those mischievous kitties are fabulous! Love what you did for this challenge. Hugs, Wends x