Sunday 19 July 2015

Holiday - Prague

I have to say Prague was a big favourite spot on our trip.  I JUST loved this city.  There was simply so much to see and do.  We were there for five nights, staying in an apartment that our friend Michael booked.  It was over the castle side of the river but only a few minutes walk to the river and about 10 minutes walk to the Town Square.  So here a a few of the hundreds of photos I took!








We walked and walked and walked... visited the Prague Castle, Town Square, Wenceslas  Square, The Jewish Cemetery and memorials, visited Terezin Concentration Camp and even went to the Opera.   One evening we took the Funicular up the hill and walked back down.   Had lots of wonderful meals, stopped for beers and even had a meal at a beer hall - an experience not to be missed!

Off today to catch up with my son and his fiance, so looking forward to that.  Oh and doing some DT work!  enjoying creating again after the break.  Albeit, some simple cards.  Mojo is still a bit jet lag!

9 comments:

Virginia L. said...

I heard so much about Prague...you just put it on my bucket list now. The city looks amazing! Thanks for sharing, Dawn! Have fun creating!

Greta said...

Love seeing Prague through your pictures, Dawn! Sounds like you had a wonderful time!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful visit you must have had. Love your photos, and the wonderful little yellow penguins made me smile.
Blessings
Maxine

CinnamonSally said...

Great photos Dawn looks like you had an amazing time!

Betty said...

loved seeing your pictures - i have many of the same ones - glad you got to go to Terezin - what an experience - so sobering compared to all the beauty in the city

Becca Cruger said...

OOoo! Looks like you had lots of fun. I loved the cemetery photo - one of my favorite things is to visit old cemeteries (I know - weird, right??!) Thanks for sharing your pictures with us.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

The pics are fab Dawn. Sounds and looks like you had a blast. I'm well jel! Prague is the one city I wanted to visit the whole time we lived in the UK (13 years) that we never got to! Glad you did. Hugs, Wends x

Andre Adams said...

Specially the photos from Prague are amazing.

Prague holidays
Prague city breaks
Holidays to prague
Czech Republic holidays
Stag weekends
Beer Spa
Beer Bath

Monika Reeck said...

Lovely Picts from Prague Dawn
I have never been there
lucky you :)