Wednesday 1 July 2015

On your Bike for summer

There's a new challenge up at Die Cut Divas and it's all about Summer.
Our sponsor is DiesRUs.


 They have so many stunning dies from many companies.


For this card I started by making my background.  I used a Hero Arts mask to make my clouds.  I sponged on some green at the bottom and stamped the grass (from a WPlus9 stamp set)  I stamped the sentiment (Hero Arts) and the balloon (Hero Arts)  I die cut the Penny-farthing bike from Memory Box (Memory Box dies are available at DiesRUs).  The frame is a die from Elizabeth Crafts Designs (Thanks Arlene for sending this to me)   My background embossing folder is a new one from We Are Memory Keepers.  Its a 3D one is is stunning.  Particularly on the shimmery grey card stock. 

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Dawn this is amazing - love the 'scene' you have created, and that background embossing is stunning!
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Oh wow--this is just wonderful, Dawn! Love every detail!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow, this is awesome Dawn! Love that fab embossing. Looks amazing. Hope you're having a fantastic time on your holibobs. Hugs, Wends x

Monika Reeck said...

Oh dear you know how much I love this bike DIES
look funtastic on your card
and love the window look too
great card and that embossed paper behind the Image
looks like a tile at wall
COOL card and I adore this too