Thursday 8 October 2015

more challenges for WCMD.

Yes... still at it! 
Winnie & Walter also had some WCMD challenges.  One of them was to make a masterboard and make cards with it. 

Here's the board I made (minus one panel as I forgot to take the picture before trimming it up)

I used stamps from Winnie & Walter's Eva's Favourite Flowers (From StampNations SOA box) in black ink and green for the leaves.  

Here's the first card I made

I added another stamp from the Winnie & Walter set in Abandoned Coral ink and coloured the flowers in orange and yellow.  Distressed the edge with the coral ink.  The sentiment was stamped with a Kaisercraft stamp and white embossed.  A few clear sequins to finish.

and card two

Again I used a stamp from the Winnie & Walter set in the Picked Raspberry.  Add just a touch of blue on the flowers and stamped and embossed the sentiment onto vellum.  This one is my entry into the Germany - inspired by Folk Art, at StampNation.

I still have two sheets left to make some more cards.

Only one StampNation challenge left... Not sure when I'll get time though as we are heading away for the weekend and I'm not sure if I'll take any stuff with me. 


5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Dawn these are fabulous cards - love the Master Board concept and how versatile it is, and you have really shown it off here.
Have a great weekend
Blessings
Maxine

Chark said...

these look great--this would be the hardest one for me.

Greta said...

I've never made a masterboard, but you're inspiring me! Lovely cards, Dawn!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a great idea, Dawn! I love your choice of flowers and leaves and your cards are beautiful!

Monika Reeck said...

I never made masterboard too
and your first card with red and yellow really vibrant and cherry and happy card
the second one is sweet with that faux stitching and Love your vellum sentiment too
do you know we made the same
I also embossed an image on vellum it is on my third post
I miss your visit Dawn
I hope you are not sick sweety
hugs
Monika