Saturday 7 May 2016

CAS Orchid by Hero Arts

I'm here to share my CAS card over at A2Z Scarpbooking.  Our challenge this month is CAS.   I have used some patterned paper but still think it is CAS enough.


Hello Orchid
I started by stamping the orchid from CL 946 Color Layering Orchid in a Pot.  I used a Spellbinders edge die to cut the white panel and layered it over the PP.  I paired my orchid with a sentiment and a die cut from DC151 Hello Stamp and Die set.  I used some red shiny card to cut the hello.

Remember if you are in need of any items from the a2z Scrapbooking store  you can use code Dawn15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. (before tax and shipping)  And don’t forget that we are on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!   Also, the a2z Store now has the latest Hero Arts release in stock. So now there’s even more reason to go shopping!!!!!!

And today is my daughter's 30th birthday.  I can not believe where the time has gone... and now she's a mother herself.  
Dawn

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely card Dawn - love your die cut edge, and the soft colours you have used throughout.
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Pretty card, Dawn!

creationsnz said...

I like it Dawn, a bit of colour a bit of texture and a bit of movement - all good to go!

Barb Ghig said...

I love how you stamped these layering orchids, and your patterned paper is so pretty! Beautiful curved scalloped border, too...I 'need ' that die :) Such a stunning card, Dawn!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous Dawn, love the shaped header and the pretty orchid. Gorgeous card. Hugs, Wends x