Monday 13 June 2016

Photo Page

It's my day at Die Cut Diva's and I'm trying something a bit different for me - I've made a Photo page

Our Sponsor this month is Kaisercraft and I got to work with a fabulous stamp and Die Set called Smile.

I'm no Scrapbooker, I get intimidated by a 12x12 page, so I've made a 8x8 page that I intend to frame.


I stamped and die cut the camera. the arrow and the word Smile from the set and after trimming and layering the photo, used the other sentiment - "amazing Memories".   This is the photo taken when hubby and I first meet our Grandson, Archer, at the airport when he was 3 weeks old.

Here he is at 7 weeks
Growing like a little Sprout!  (that was his nickname in vitro)   I miss him heaps but it's only a couple more months till he and his Mummy and Daddy come to visit!

Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your photo page Dawn - beautifully made :-) What a wonderful wee man Archer is.
Blessings
Maxine

Betty said...

such a darling picture and beautifully done - Archer is such a cute little guy!

Unknown said...

Well done! I love how you combined the stamping with the scrapbook page. And the picture is adorable. Congratulations Grandma.

Barb Ghig said...

Great idea to create this sweet 8x8 frame for that lovely photo, Dawn! (12x12 can be daunting)...Love the close up of Archer, too...what a cutie-pie he is!!!

Greta said...

Oh what a wonderful page to frame, Dawn! I remember becoming an Auntie for the first time--nothing like it & I'm sure becoming a grandma must be even more incredible! So glad they're going to come visit you soon!

Kim Hall said...

Dawn Archer is growing so quickly, love this page you created!!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a wonderful layout Dawn! Perfect subject matter too. I can see lots more coming in the future. How gorgeous to capture and scrapbook these precious memories. I've so meant to do this for my own kiddos, but haven't had time, I must remedy that!! Love your fab layout and that pic is truly precious. Hugs, Wends x