Saturday 13 August 2016

Cards for the Twins.

My twin great nephews are turning 10 this year.  They live in Townsville in Australia's Northern Queensland where it's Summer all year round.    So this month's sponsor for Die Cut Divas has some great images that are perfect.


My first card uses Cool Dude Christian 
 
and card number 2 uses Lifeguard Christian
Hope you are all going to have a great weekend.   I've spend the day stamping and chatting with friends.  Had an awesome time and got a few cards made, between watching some of the Olympic games... Valerie Adams and the shot putt.  We were hoping she'd win Gold but had to settle for Silver.  
Thanks for stopping by.  

6 comments:

Greta said...

Oh wow, Dawn--some of the best ever cards for boys! Love them both--so cute & great coloring!

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous, fabulous cards! The boys will love them, Jo x

Pajalu said...

Great boy cards Dawn. I'm sure they are going to love these cards

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful cards for twins Dawn - similar, but individual, as they are.
I saw your photo on f/b and you looked to be having a great time.
Blessings
Maxine

Arlene said...

I love both of them. Cool coloring and colors.

Monika Reeck said...

wooow
I love both of them Dawn
adorable and all boys will love to get this card
hope you are doing well
happy sunday night in your country
hugs
Monika