Tuesday 13 September 2016

A Christmas Poinsettia

I'm sharing my card over at Die Cut Divas today.  Although our challenge this month is about Fall/Autumn, I have chosen to make a Christmas card as it's the time of the year I start thinking about making these types of cards (except it's Spring time where I live!)


I have used the new Hero Arts Antique Poinsettia to stamp with Versafine Onyx Black ink onto red and green card and then used the matching Dies to cut out the flower layers.  I have not done anything about colouring the stamping just making the most of the coloured card.   I have used some PP from a very old MME Lost and Found Christmas pack and layered it onto some red card and then the white base.  One very quick and fun card done.

thanks for stopping by today.

5 comments:

Betty said...

such a gorgeous poinsettia Dawn and love the pp background - gives it such a nice vintage look!

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous card Dawn, I must start thinking about my Christmas cards too.

kiwimeskreations said...

It may have been a quick card to make Dawn, but it is stunning.
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Beautifully artistic card, Dawn!

Monika Reeck said...

I adore the colr of your flower
and the news paper bg is stunning on tihs card
love that leaves at the right down part
Beautiful card my friend