Friday 13 January 2017

Dino Girl...


This month's challenge theme at Die Cut Divas is Sentiment Free, and our sponsor is Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps.


I'm here to share my card with you today.
I have used  Dino Girl for my card.  As I am in love with my Prisma pencils I have once again used them


I used Spellbinders Rectangle dies - plain and scalloped for the image.  Added some PP and a mat and then added to my card base.  Such a fun image.

Summer is slow to come to us this year... none of the usual hot sunny summery days... lots of wind and even a bit of rain.   Hoping that it will warm up soon.

Thanks for stopping by.  I really appreciate all your visits

4 comments:

Greta said...

What a sweet card--could be a Valentine! Sorry you're not having the sun you'd like. We had lots of sun today, but still absolutely freezing!

creationsnz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
creationsnz said...

Very cute and wonderful tones in your colouring, Dawn.
I don't know about Auckland but here in Hamilton we are having 29 deg C, the watertanks are low, the ground is cracked (we need rain!), we are having a wonderful summer, wish we had a pool, and we are more tanned than have ever been! CarolG.

Monika Reeck said...

Hiyaa again cute Dino with flowers
sweeett
and lovely coloring too Dawn
nice simple Layout
sweet card for little girl ;) makes me smile this Dino..