Sunday 30 April 2017

Altenew homework Day 2

I'm enjoying playing with my stencils along with Laurel Beard at the Altenew Academy class.   Day 2 was about embossing paste.  Laurel showed us about tinting your paste and also about sponging over paste.  I chose to tint my paste with Warm Sunshine ink and use the Medallion B stencil. 


For my embellishments I made a Peony Bouquet rose in the yellow tones and made a sentiment with the Label Love stamp set with the Jet Black ink.

I've started on Day 3,so technique  - stamping with a stencil.  I'll be CASEing Lauren's card design. 

Off to watch another episode of Outlander.   Really enjoying it. 

Hope you are  having  great weekend.

5 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

wow this looks like a great lot of classes, I'm still undecided on what should be my first Altenew flower stamp (have non-flower ones of there's) they all look so fabulous, loving the lesson examples - keep them rolling!

Dotty Jo said...

Stunning card, Dawn! Jo x

Greta said...

Gorgeous stencil & beautiful flower--love your card, Dawn!

Monika Reeck said...

Ooh embossing paste on this color so soft and I can feel it adorable flower and lovely sentiment in black and white Dawn
great card again

creationsnz said...

Stunning result Dawn, gentle shades and texture too. CarolG