Saturday 22 April 2017

More Poppies

It's my day to share at A2Z Scrapbooking today.  I've scheduled this as I'm still over in Perth... I'm enjoying using the Layering Poppy and today I have chosen to make a sympathy card.

I choose colours that would give a soft ethereal look


The use of the Soft Granite for the third layer added to the ethereal look.   The colours I used are listed in my supplies list below.   I have them all in cubes from different sets.  I added a thin line of gold pen around the outside of my panel and some splatters of watered down Gold Glitz ink.   The sentiment is from an older Hero Arts set (CL476 - Retired)

I also decorated an envelope to match

Supplies:

Remember if you are in need of any items from the a2z Scrapbooking store  you can use code Dawn15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. (before tax and shipping)  And don’t forget that we are on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!



4 comments:

Greta said...

I know you're having a wonderful time & getting lots of snuggles with your grandbaby! Beautiful choice of colors--perfect sympathy card, Dawn!

Cecilia Hsieh said...

Gorgeous colours for your poppies! I've also done one too, will share on ANZAC Day!

CinnamonSally said...

Love your poppies Dawn, so pretty.

Monika Reeck said...

Wow such a beauty...
Love your poppy card Dawn