Monday 22 May 2017

Hello Hello Hello

I'm here to say Hello, Hello, Hello.. - over at A2Z Scrapbooking.. following on with our monthly theme of Focus on the Sentiment.


I was inspired by a couple of different cards on Pinterest.  Took ideas from them and came up with this CAS card.

I used my MISTI to ensure I got a good dark black stamping of my Hello and the rest of the sentiment (from DC151 Hello Stamp & Cut- :  This popular Stamp set is currently Out of Stock at a2z Scrapbooking, however you can CUSTOM Order it in the Store. Just click on the REQUEST CUSTOM ORDER form on the store HOME Page).  I trimmed the panel and added a black mat.  Thanks to MISTI I was able to do some multi colour stamping on the feathers (from CM126 Color Layering Peacock. )  I used colours from the matching ink set. (AF394 Peacock Layering inks)  I fussy cut them and added.

Remember if you are in need of any items from the a2z Scrapbooking store  you can use code Dawn15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. (before tax and shipping)  And don’t forget that we are on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!
thanks for stopping by today and we hope you will join us with your project.


Supplies:

6 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

That hello sentiment is so lovely Dawn
and love the feathers on this color too
sweet card
I try to catch up
my hubby was in Scotland for 2 weeks I was soo busy with kids
only me the parents also I must do all things hehe
now I he come back I have a bit time to visit my friends blogs
yaay
hugs
Monika
PS: look to your next post..

Monika Reeck said...

I have visiting all Dawn yaay so happy me doin the catch up
hugs
Monika

Barb Ghig said...

Looks like your MISTI is getting a real workout :) I love the colors you chose for the feathers and how you blended them, and your bold sentiment is fabulous! Very striking design, too!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Dawn, and great interpretation of the challenge!! Love the multiple inks on the feathers.
Blessings
Maxine

Karen Dunbrook said...

happy, fun card.
Karen

Greta said...

Cute card, Dawn--beautiful feathers!