Thursday 22 June 2017

Hero Arts Digital Butterfly shaped card

It's my day to share at A2Z Scrapbooking again this month.  Our challenge is all about Shaped Cards.



Here I have taken one of the pre-coloured images from the Flutterbies digital kit  available in our A2Z Scrapbooking store and supersized it.   I cut it out twice and glued it together on one side.   I took the pre-coloured version and enhanced it with some Prismacolor Pencils.  Nice and easy and such fun to make a shaped card.

The a2z scrapbooking store carries a wide variety of Hero Arts products! Get discounted new releases, sales, grab bags & more. Proceeds from our store benefit Celiac & Behcets disease foundations. Use my discount code Dawn15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. If you’re looking for a Hero Arts product you don't see in store, use the Request Custom Order button from within the shop.


5 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

I think I want to have this...
I adore this butterfly I have the stamp
but the big one like this I want I want
I hope I can join again this month Dawn
will catch up now
hugs
Monika

PS: I start my new job at 3 July...please forgive me when I am so slowly at commenting but I never forget you my Flickr HA friend

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great way to shape a card by super sizing a digital stamp - a beautiful result Dawn
Blessings
Maxine

creationsnz said...

Great idea Dawn. Always gotta love butterflies. CarolG

Greta said...

Just beautiful, Dawn! Never thought to make the butterfly the card--love it!

CinnamonSally said...

Wow this is gorgeous Dawn, love the butterfly shape.