Friday 20 October 2017

My favourite flowers - Roses

Just a quick post so I can enter my second card in The Flower Challenge #13


I quickly CASE'd a card I had seen Lydia Evans do on the Altenew live Facebook yesterday.  I love the design so changed up the colours slightly and came up with this


My fussy cutting wasn't the best as I really was in a hurry to do this.   I'm waiting to be picked up to head to the beach for the long weekend and realised that our friend's daughter who birthday is today, will be coming up tomorrow.  So this is for her.

If I win I would choose PRIZE 7 from CASual Fridays

My Mum's funeral was beautiful and although sad, it was lovely to catch up with the nieces and their families.  Plus my little Archer was there - so happy to see him and his Mum.  He's 18 months now and here is a cute picture of him and his uncle.  (my son)

Have a great weekend

6 comments:

Betty said...

your card is so pretty, Dawn - that's one of my favorite stamp sets too - and darling pic of Archer and your son!

TaeEun said...

This is truly a beautiful design! Love the combination of yellow and pink! Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge! And thanks for sharing that adorable picture!

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous photo of your son and Archer Dawn. Love your pretty card too.

Barb Ghig said...

Oh Dawn, I am so sorry to hear that your Mum has passed! I am sending you big hugs and sincere condolences for your loss!
What a gorgeous card! I am a big fan of roses too, and I love your choice of colors! Thanks for sharing this sweet photo of your son with Archer...I love it!

Greta said...

You've been in my thoughts, Dawn. Glad you had some happy time with family & oh what an adorable picture! Your card is just gorgeous--I might "need" those roses!

Monika Reeck said...

Ohh soo cuutee your grandson already can walk
time flies so fast
last time I see on your blog he is still a baby born hehe
love your flower card...so delicate the colors Dawn
sweet bday card
hugs
Monika