Thursday 14 December 2017

Southern Girls - all that glitters

It's Team Trace's time to share at Southern Girls Challenge and our challenge is to use Glitter on your project.   Our sponsors are



I chose to use an Altenew stamp and die set - Build a Flower Rose.... that I purchased from Krafters Cart.   Meetu has an amazing array of stamps and dies in stock and I love  buying from a NZ site

 I stamped the flower in a number of pink inks from Altenew (also purchased from Krafters Cart)  I added lots of Spectrum Noir sparkle pen.  The leaves from the set were die cut from green glitter paper from DCWV.  I added some green pencil for dimension.  The birthday sentiment was die cut from some glitter foam.    Bugger of a stuff to use... but in real life, really glittery.

Do come and join us with your glittery projects. 

7 comments:

Greta said...

Can't beat a pink rose in my book--gorgeous card, Dawn! The pencil adds a lot to the leaves!

Betty said...

lovely card, Dawn

kiwimeskreations said...

Love that gorgeous rose Dawn, especially set against the black - a stunning card
Blessings
Maxine

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous Dawn.

Pajalu said...

Gorgeous card Dawn! Well worth the effort.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So gorgeous Dawn! Loved this the minute I saw it!! Beautiful job hun on this fabulous creation. The black is so striking and sets off that beautiful stamping! The sparkle is subtle but beautiful! Hugs, Wends xoxo (Merry Christmas to you and yours hunny. Wishing you a magical Christmas xoxo)

Monika Reeck said...

wooow stunning flower against the black Cardstock
love the sparkle too I have seen on the leaves
stunning card this time Dawn
hugs
Monika