Sunday, July 31, 2011

Fanatical about Botanical

Hero Arts Rose from this set is fast becoming a favourite.  And it is perfect for Moxie Fab World's ~ Fanatical about Botanical.   I used the inspirational card at CASE Study
It is such a lovely design so I CASE'd fairly much as it is.

Rose Wishes

I used the Rose stamp and stamped it twice on the card and then once on a scrap piece of card.  I used Aged Mahogany distress ink to colour the roses and Tombow markers for the stems and leaves.  I cut and popped one rose and one bud.  I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black.

I've also entered this into Simon Says Stamp and Show ~ Anything Goes.

Well. have just spend the last hour on Skype with my daughter.... whatever would we do without it!

Have an awesome week.

Cheers
Dawn

13 comments:

Isha said...

WOW!!!!This card is so stunning Dawn..I could just stare it for hours. Love the colors, richness and CAS effect.

Lin said...

Lovely, Dawn, and I agree, a wonderful stamp!

Barb said...

I'm so glad you're enjoying this pretty stamp, Dawn! Great idea to use it for this sketch! Love the way it turned out. . .beautiful!

Virginia L. said...

Love your stamping, Dawn! So beautiful and it's perfect for the challenge!

Jill said...

Just beautiful! Love your coloring of the rose! Simply stunning!

lynn said...

love your 3d flowers on this and the the cards below:) very pretty!

Alice Wertz said...

beautiful beautiful take on the challenges. gorgeous card, Dawn! love it!

Clare said...

So pretty! You've colored those roses beautifully, and that bow is so sweet!

dustypenny (Joy) said...

This is so pretty, Dawn. Hugs.

Atif said...

Beautiful cards looking too much pretty i really like card background designing....
Scratch Cards
clear business cards
plastic cards

CanadianScraps43 said...

This is drop dead gorgeous Dawn. So happy to see that you made Top 3 at Case Study. You so deserve this and more. Hugs

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous and so happy for you on your top 3!

Anonymous said...

Is this what we were talking about today Dawn "your rose stamp is gorgeous" Love Kathyx