Saturday, November 26, 2011

A Pink Christmas

This week over at CASE Study the lovely Kryssi Ng provided a wonderful inspiration card, which as soon as I saw, I knew what I wanted to do.... as well as using PINK for the challenge over at City Crafter Challenge Blog.  I pulled out some Hero Arts stamps.... Bold Blooms, Borders and Merriest Christmas Wishes.

A Pink Christmas

A really CAS card, which I enjoyed making.  I started by stamping the border 3 times along the bottom of the card and then stamped the pink bloom in the corner.  The sentiment used only the first line of the stamp.

While typing up this, I am keeping an eye on the Election results.  Today is Election Day here in NZ.  We only have one election for our Parliament.  No separate one for Leader.  We have a Prime Minister, who is the leader of the party that wins.  Our current PM is John Key, who is the leader of the National Party.  They are on a huge winning streak so far, so much that they will probably be able to lead with out having to form a coalition as has been for the past 3 years.

Hope all my American friends enjoyed their Thanksgiving Day.  And the Black Friday sales  ... they sound amazing!

Don't forget to leave me a comment on my Giveaway post ( here)

Dawn

12 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Very delicate and effective!

paula said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card Dawn. Good luck with the challenges. Your election has even made the news here :) xoxoxoxo

Isha said...

Love your card Dawn. Pink is my favorite color so I like it even more:) TFS this soft beauty.

Lisa said...

So soft and gorgeous Dawn! This is really yummy :)

Barb said...

So perfect with just the touch of sparkle! Beautiful card, Dawn!

CinnamonSally said...

This is so pretty Dawn, love the soft pink!!

Arlene said...

Love the pink card!!!!!!

judkajudi said...

This is stunning, Dawn!! Love the nontraditional color for Christmas.

Sue said...

Clean and Stunning Dawn, a most beautiful card.
Smiles:)

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Such a pretty and elegant card and so very original for christmas, love it
Lindsay xx

sheila said...

Dawn, this is just beautiful...I love the simplicity of this design as well as the softness of the pink. On another note....I am having trouble surfing your blog. it will only show me one post at a time....it has been like this since your new heading...so, I don't get your updates like before....has anyone else had this problem that you know of?

Suzanne C said...

So soft and pretty! charming CAS design.