Wednesday 1 October 2014

Change of Seasons... Spring/Autumn

It's my turn to challenge you at Die Cut Divas this month.  I've decided my theme will be Change of Seasons... Here in NZ and the Southern Hemisphere our season change  is heading into Spring while in the Northern Hemisphere it's changing from Summer to Autumn or Fall as the American's call the season.  So have fun and join us making either a Spring project or an Autumn project. 

Our sponsor is Crafty Sentiments Design

I chose a very cute Teddy Bear image called Nature Watching to make a Spring card


I practised my Copic colouring class techniques.  I used some grey colours on the yellow of the egg to give some shading.  My bear was given some texture by dotting with a colourless blender.    My sentiment is from Winnie & Walter and was embossed with Platinum embossing powder.  

Do hop over to the blog and see what the other's have created. 

5 comments:

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Dawn.
This is so cute and the warm Yellow is gorgeous.
Smiles:)
Sue

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cutie Daqwn - love your colouring and the texture on the die cut.
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Your coloring is great! What a sweet card, Dawn!

Monika Reeck said...

uiih cuuteee teddy with his eeg and lovely coloring Dawn nice summery color and nice flower there...Adorable card..

Arlene said...

Seeing little bear up close, I love the way your little bear turned out using the colorless blender.