Friday 3 April 2009

Friday night dinner.

No cards tonight. Hubby rang me about 20 to 6 this evening to say he was just leaving work and did I feel like going out for a drink at the Club. We belong to the Bays Club in Browns Bay, so off we went and had a drink or two. We then decided to go to dinner. One of the people I know from work, owns a restaurant in Browns Bay. It is called Flavours of India. We had an amazing meal. We started with the vegetarian entree - 2 veggie bahjii , 2 huge samosas and two other veggie things. Then I had the chicken shajaraini and Peter had the hot Lamb Pepper fry. Mine was chicken cooked in a creamy cashew sauce - mild but tasty and Peters was HOT and SPICY. Absolutely perfect. I feel so full that I don't think I'll eat for a week!

Got home in time for him to see the last 20 mins of the rugby and for me to get my stuff packed to go to stamp club tomorrow. We are having a 10am - 4pm day with demo's, spot prizes and fun for all. Looking forward to it. Just have to decide what to take..... can't take it all. We take whatever we are working on. I want to do a few Easter and mother's day cards

2 comments:

Paula said...

Sounds like you had a great time :). Tomorrow sounds like it will be fun as well. Hope you share what you make

Anne said...

Hi, Dawn! Sounds like a great "date night"! And stamp club sounds fun, too! By the way, I've nominated you for an award on my blog. Click through my name to see it! :-)