Tuesday 12 May 2009

Diane's Journal

I got a text on Saturday from our niece Angela, asking me to make a note book for her Mum, (my SIL Diane) so she could put her thoughts and feelings down. Her new on the mass on her brain was not good. It is incurable - but with radiation therapy and monitoring - life will go on...
I decided to use this lovely scrapbooking paper by Kaiser. I cut one sheet and layered it onto the book and then cut out the flowers from the other sheet and popped them on top. I got a copper looking "D" and then used chip board letters for the rest of her name. I pressed them onto versamark and heat embossed copper powder on twice.
The inside pages I found some lovely sentiments by Three Bugs in a Rug. They are quite inspiring - so I stamped them through out the pages.

I have posted it off, so hope she likes it and can get some use out of it. Diane, our prayers are with you. Love you....

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Pajalu said...

Hi Dawn I love the Journel you have done. I am sure that it will be well loved. Especially with those wonderful quotes all the way through it.

Monika Reeck said...

Hallo Dawn...I really love the word DIANE on your card and the distressing near the flowers is so pretty make that card look Vintage....hugs

Anonymous said...

page rank backlink seo steps backlink service backlinks generator

Anonymous said...

dawnsworldnz.blogspot.com Check Advance AK Ketchikan Deal4loans is definitely an online comparison engine for customers who want to apply for loans and plastic card