Tuesday 27 October 2009

Christmas Angel


Christmas Angel
Originally uploaded by turleyfamily(Dawn)
Just a quick post tonight - almost bed time..
This card is complimentary to my reindeer card. Both stamps are from the same set by Inkadinkadoo and I used the same colour and layout. This time though I used a Peel craft sticker for the sentiment. I used my red Copic to colour the silver words. I used some Kindyglitz on her halo and the trailing snowflakes and flowers as well as a few red gems for highlights. I intend to make a few more the same as my main cards this year.

Thanks for visiting. Take care

5 comments:

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous! love the design and they were both so beautiful! What a great christmas design.

Tiffany Ervin said...

Lovely Dawn, what sparkle that embodies this angel! It's magical looking, I have some stamps from Inkadinkadoo too, need to ink those up again!

donna mikasa said...

You've enabled me to hunt down those Inka stamps! LOVE this in black and white with the pop of red...genius, Dawn!

Pajalu said...

Wow Dawn these Inkadinkadoo stamps look amazing. I love how you have used them. I have some of the other Inkadinkadoo stamps & honestly don't do them justice like you do. Thanks for the insparation.

Vanessa said...

Beautiful! I love your design, this stamp is perfect with that!

Hugs,
Vanessa