The technique involves stamping an image onto black card in white ink - heat setting and then colouring over top with watercolour pencils and then finish by adding white dots. I used a Hero Arts background cling flourish clear embossed for the black background. I was quite pleased with how this turned out.
Last night I also tried a new technique that involved putting lots of PVA glue onto glossy black card, sprinkling some PearlEx powders over it and squishing them all through the glue with a brush and then heating with the heat gun. The glue bubbles up and then plops back to give a texture to the card. My attempt was okay... but think I needed more glue... Still managed to make a nice card with it
I punched the butterflies from a piece of the card I made. The front of the card I had lying around from when I first got the die and had been practising. ( I'd cut it back to front on a piece of folded card base)
Today has turned out rather nice considering all the horrid weather we have had all week so I'm off for a walk to enjoy it shortly. Just waiting for hubby to get home from visiting his best friend from his youth, who is very sick in hospital.
Take care and thanks for visiting.