Wednesday 25 May 2011

CCC is back....

Deborah Nolan started a Card Chain Challenge way back in September 2009.... and since then numerous ladies have participated.... Recently Deborah moved the CCC over to Lily Pad cards and mixed things up a bit.... You had to make your card first....post it to the blog site and then you found out who to sent it to.... this is the card I made
May CCC

I sent it to Shelley in Canada and she has let me know it finally arrived....
I got not one but two cards from Betty in Texas

How lucky was that.

It's nearly sign up time so keep a look out over at Lily Pads Cards and join in the fun.  There's nothing nicer than getting fun mail.  I got some more today... Vivi and I did a swap and her cards arrived today but the rain is here so I haven't had a chance to get a photo of them.... I'll leave them for another day>

Wishing you all a great week.


Dawn

6 comments:

Vicky said...

Beautiful cards. It must be so nice to get cards in the mail from the swaps instead of bills (thats all I get usually...bills!). Hope the rain stops soon and that it's not too cold over there xxx

Barb said...

Oh my gosh, Dawn! I love that card you made for Shelley! Gorgeous design! The ones you received from Betty are so fun and bright! Hugs! :)

Dotty Jo said...

How lovely! CCC is fun isn't it! Jo x

Tiffany Ervin said...

Love your elegant card, Dawn!!And how sweet of Betty to give you two cards, so thoughtful, enjoy!

Pajalu said...

Dawn your card is stunning as are Betty's. I agree it's a wonderful thing to be apart of. Hope the rain goes away soon & your days are full of sunshine xoxoxoxoxo

Suzanne C said...

Lovely cards! The exchanges are so fun and it is always wonderful to get snail mail!