Monday 12 December 2011

Monday Feature at MyGrafico ~ Christmas Friends

With Christmas time it means winter for half of the world. Not me though....
  Our feature this week will warm you right up – cute Christmas Friends by DreamLoft. This sweet set has so many uses and not just for Christmas.   



Take a look at the inspiration from our design team this week.

I had fun with this set ~ I decided to make some little ornaments.  
All together.

Christmas Friends Ornament #1

Christmas Friends Ornament #2

I used some Spellbinders Fleur de lis dies to make my background tags and then printed my penguins,  Teddies and snowman.  Added some stamped sentiments and some gold string.

There is still time to enter our current Challenge.  Entries will be accepted until Midnight, December 16th.
Don’t forget about the MyGrafico Giveaway this month, there is still time to enter.  Check it out here

Thanks for visiting... only two weeks left till Christmas and only 5 till my parents arrive... I'm getting excited.  Most of the shopping is finished and the tree is trimmed..    

Dawn

9 comments:

Elizabeth Allan said...

Fabulous ornaments Dawn. Fun to see you playing in the snow even though it isn't winter in your neck of the woods!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh, so cute Dawn! Love these little ornaments! A perfect addition to the tree! I always forget that we are on opposite seasons throughout the year!

Stamp with Angela said...

Lovely cute ornaments. I really like this spellbinders die & it looks so good like this.

Vicky said...

They are gorgeous!!! Bet your tree looks fab with them on. Not long til Nana and Grandad are there with you...they are looking forward to it!! xx

Clare said...

Ackkk!! TOO cute, Dawn!! I love the glitter, and the snowman'S hat and scare are ADORABLE!!

how to edit photos on a mac said...

Such a beautiful and simple birthday card. Every thing looking so beautiful. I am so excited for bring it. I also want to see more this type of card.

how to edit photos on a mac said...

Such a beautiful and simple birthday card. Every thing looking so beautiful. I am so excited for bring it. I also want to see more this type of card.

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful tags and they look like ornaments!

raspberry ketone said...

I think you are very enjoyed this last Christmas. This little ornaments really too good. Your designs are so lovely. Can't wait to get my hands on all of them!