First up was a simple card using this die
The lamp post was die cut twice... once white and once black. I had to add teeny tiny pop dots to them, ever so slightly off setting the black one to create a shadow. Then added the lamp post to the pre-embossed background ( Tim Holtz brick folder) The sentiment label was made by cutting the black one in half and off setting at each end. A Peelcraft sentiment was used. The whole lot was then added to a black card base
Number two used a similar technique using this large flourish die.
Once again, the two flourishes were popped with the teeny tiny dots and then added to the embossed background. The little punched flowers were also popped together and then all added to the background.
And the third card we did in the 50 mins
The grey core'dinates card was embossed with gears and clocks folder ( not sure who it was by) I then sanded it heavily to get the white to show through. Then it was a simple matter of adding some ribbon and a tag and matting onto the the card. I stamped the sentiment with Colourbox Frost white ink once I got home.
A fun workshop with some quite simple cards. I did buy the Flourish and Lamp post dies. They were very reasonable at $18.50 each. I also got a rolled flower die (here).
I was hoping to take part in the Hero Arts Scramble tomorrow but I will be just finishing a 8.4 km (5.2 miles) Charity Fun Run. Round the Bays ~ this year is the 40th year for the run. An estimated 70,000 people will take place. I am walking it this year... no running for me. Hubby's work has a team taking part.... all of us in bright orange Hapag Lloyd T-shirts. We are known as the Orange Brigade. Looking forward to it.
Have a great weekend and Happy St Patrick's Day.