Monday 19 March 2012

Mygrafico challenge ~ Easter/Spring

welcome to Mygrafico challenge this week... Easter/Spring.  We got to work with this super cute set by Blackleaf Studios.
I decided to try something a little different....

Mygrafico March 19th

I found some clear Avery tags and printed the little chickie onto them.  I coloured with pencils and then carefully peeled them off and on the egg cups.  I then sprayed with Crystal Kote finish to seal them.    I then made a matching card.

Mygrafico March 19th

I enlarged the image and coloured it in. Added some Glossy Accents on the dots and the chickie's beak.   I used some freebie Easter papers from last year and added a ribbon knotted in the middle.  I printed the sentiment out on to some yellow card and cut into  banner

Do pop over to the blog and see what the others have come up with.

Thanks for visiting and hope you'll join us over at Mygrafico's Challenge.
Dawn

14 comments:

Isha Gupta said...

This is so pretty Dawn. Could you please tell me what Avery tags are??? I would love to make those Egg cups for my daughter.

joy said...

Love the egg cups, Dawn! And, the card is just adorable - that is the cutest image.

Lin said...

Oh these are cute, Dawn!! Love your idea!!

Scrumplescrunch said...

Very innovative Dawn, they look great, and the card as well.
Smiles:)

Barb said...

What a fun idea, Dawn! Love the cute cups and your card is darling too!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Fabulous egg cups Dawn!! I especially like that yours are filled with chocolate!

Lisa said...

Such cute little egg cups! That was really clever :)

Tiffany Ervin said...

Super cute idea with the labels! I love that! The cups look very festive and with the sentiment at the bottom too!

Maureen Morton said...

This is eggs-actly adorable, Dawn! What a great idea and so darn cute. Great colors, too. A real smile-maker.

Clare said...

Ca-ute!! Love what you did with those egg cups - adorable!

kiwimeskreations said...

Very cute :-) love how you have used these images.
Blessings
Maxine

Suzanne C said...

That is the cutest easter set! Adorable chicks and the egg holders are fantastic!

Deborah said...

Genius I just love those egg cups thank you so much for sharing your idea and have a Happy Easter.

stampingandstitching said...

Oh my goodness Dawn, these are absolutely adorable!! The little egg cups are the cutest things and the card is such a cutie too! You're going to make someone's Easter with these !