Friday 22 June 2012

A lifetime isn't enough



Over at City Crafter Challenge blog this week's challenge is Time after Time.  While I was in Perth, I got to visit the Stamp-It store.  One of  sets I bought was this set


I decided it was perfect for this challenge.  

IMG_5643

 My design was a sketch from My Favourite Things. I used Tombow and Marvy markers to colour the stamp, spritzed it with water and stamped it.  I trimmed the  panel, found some lovely DCWV papers and hey presto, all done.  The rose is a Prima flower sprayed with some Color Wash.  

Well this has to be short and sweet as Hubby is champing at the bit to get on the road to Hamilton. 

Take care
Dawn 




19 comments:

Lisa said...

This is really lovely, Dawn. I LOVE that sentiment!! What a nice set that is :)

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Dawn
Have a safe trip to Hamilton.
Love this stamp, and you have coloured it up wonderfully, I especially love the Green, it makes the image Pop.
Smiles:)
Sue

Virginia L. said...

You have put the clock stamp into great use! Love the layering and colors, Dawn! FABULOUS!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunner Dawn - this is beautiful.
Love the way you have worked the colours together.
Blessings
Maxine

Lin said...

Perfect for the theme, Paula - love how this turned out! This is a beautiful set!

febe said...

So beautiful on the theme! :)

screen printing perth

Kara Lynne said...

Love the effect of the marker and spritzing. Wonderful sentiment and image, Dawn!

Anita Rex said...

What a great take on the sketch! Love how you used this stamp set! :>

Barb said...

What a pretty stamp set, Dawn - I can see why you bought it! Love your card - beautiful colors!

sheila said...

Dawn, this is gorgeous? I love the stamp set and the colors used are beautiful!. Great card!

Monika Reeck said...

I love purple and I love all the purple on your card...great combo Dawn....love all element on your CARD...lovely done..

Elizabeth Allan said...

The mixture of stamps and patterns is so eye-catching Dawn!

Clare said...

Just lovely, Dawn! You're getting better and better at these shabby cards!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is really cool, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

Greta said...

Lovely artistic card, Dawn.

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful card! Love the pop of colors on the flowers and butterflies. Lovely design!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Dawn.
luv
Debby

Maureen Morton said...

This is a real classic, Dawn! Love the collage style - perfectly balanced and rich colors!

Unknown said...

Love your card. It's perfect for our challenge.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!