Thursday 11 October 2012

Friends....

Friends



This card was made for a friend at work.  She loves partying and having a few wines.  She totally loved the card…. She even took a photo and put it on her FB page


 I adore the Bugaboo images that are a bit quirky and fun.  Always can find something humorous over there.   Coloured with Copics and some Sukura glitter pens.    Last Friday eleven of us went out to lunch to celebrate her birthday.  A very noisy rowdy fun lunch.  We all had a great time, even a wine or three was consumed… needless to say, work was a bit slow in the afternoon.  I limited myself to one wine or I would have fallen asleep at my desk!
Had some little visitors yesterday.  My next door neighbour’s children ~ Jake (6) and Lila (4) came over to ask if they could pat the cat and play at my house!   I have a maze game that my children used to play with and Jake and Lila love giving it a go.  So they stayed and played with the game and the cat while their Granny ( who’s looking after them while their parents are away) had some time to get their dinner ready!  I think that after nearly a week, she was pleased to have some “me” time for half an hour.  I send them home with a sheet of stamped images to colour in.  Lions, Tigers and Dinosaurs for Jake, butterflies, bunnies and Marci images for Lila. 
It’s almost the weekend ~yeah~ and it’s a Stamp Group Saturday.  More Christmas cards to make, as a girl at work asked me today to make her some.    She wants a bit vintage-y looking, so will have to hunt out some PP and my vintage images and see what I can come up with.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boots came into existence through Ww1 since pilots donned these kind of wool : lined hurtling for the reason that widely generally known as boot styles. Also within http://www.bootsalso.com 1930s shoes or boots ended up used by Australian shepherds to keep their ft warm and cozy from cold temperature and also tough of ways they will were required to journey. At a later date, 1960's surfers nationwide put on these items after being released through driving icy dunes while they help them to to generate their particular feet cozy. Whatever you decide and call them, "uggs outlet" or "Ugg boots", they're incredibly hot and gentle. They also have become a main struck between [url=http://www.bootsalso.com]ugg boots outlet[/url] and many celebrities within previous year or two.

Unknown said...

What a fun fab card its great love the image and would bring a smile to anyone's face :)
Gorgeous
Debbie
x

Anonymous said...

Woah! I’m really loving the template/theme of this site. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s very hard to get that “perfect balance” between user friendliness and appearance. I must say you have done a amazing job with this. In addition, the blog loads super quick for me on Firefox. Exceptional Blog!

Cathy A said...

This made me chuckle!

Monika Reeck said...

Dawn this is cool and love your coloring and the cool text on the Bottle...Cool Card Dawn...see my last post for this month dear...hugs

Suzanne C said...

I have a friend that would love this too! Great card. Coloring is lovely!