Red Carpet Studio is currently looking
for 2013 guest designers!
Always wanted to feel like a celebrity? Dreamed about walking the red carpet? Well, now's your chance! The Red Carpet Studio challenge blog is currently looking for celebrity guest designers to serve one-month terms in January, February, and March of 2013. We are looking for two guest designers a month, one for the layout design team and one for the card design team. Think you've got what it takes? Here's what we're looking for and how you can apply:
- Create two projects per month (either layouts or cards, depending on which team you are on)
- Post your guest designer projects on your blog/online gallery the day the challenges go live
- Participate in one blog hop with the rest of the RCS design team
- Comment on assigned challenge entries and thank our challengers for participating
- Have an active blog or online gallery
- Ability to meet deadlines, follow challenge themes, and have fun while crafting!
**Please note: Guest Designers are NOT eligible to enter challenges, win prizes, or be nominated for award shows during their one-month term. Once their term is up, they may resume participating in RCS challenges, events, and giveaways.**
As a Guest Designer...
- You and your blog will be promoted through the Red Carpet Studio Facebook page during the weeks your projects are showcased
- You will receive a guest designer badge that you may post on your blog
- Your name, blog address, headshot, and bio will be forever posted on our Celebrities page
- During the weeks your projects are posted your information will also be listed along with the new challenges
Email Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name and blog address
- Brief bio - tell us a little about yourself!
- Design team you would like to guest design for (layout or card)
- Design team experience (not required to be chosen as a guest designer)
- Three photos of your work; please choose projects that are relevant to the team you are applying for - i.e. if you are applying for the layout design team please include photos of three layouts you have created
Would love to see some of my bloggy friends join me for little while.