Monday 31 December 2012

Top 12 for 2012

So many people are sharing their top picks for 2012 so I went through my cards....I made over 300 cards this year!

So here are my favourites

January
Double Trouble


This one was for my friend's daughter who was expecting twins.  She knew she was having a boy and and girl....

February
Vintage Label.

Just loved this vintage look.

March
Birthday Kisses for Sophie


This was for my great niece.  Such a sweet image from Mo Manning

April
Birthday wishes


Love the combination of the colours... something a bit unusual 

May
Of corsets your birthday!

Found the perfect sentiment to go with the dress form stamp.

June
Little Black Dress


Love the simplicity of this card.

July
Make a wish


This reminded me of my childhood... Sarah Kay was very in then!

August
Happy Day


Using some new dies.  Loved the PP on this one

September
Butterfly

Once again, the papers drew me with this card.

October
Shall I play for you?


Another gorgeous Mo Manning image.  I loved this little bloke and used him a few times.

November
Holly Hobbie Easel card


This has to be one of my favourites of the whole year.  It just seem to come together perfectly.

December
Little Elf Mim


I love Mo's images as you can see, and was pleased how this one finished up.  Loved the texture I got with the embossed background.

Well that's my year... I actually liked a lot of the cards I made this year so it was hard to choose these ones to highlight.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank all my followers and those who comment for their support this year.  You are all so lovely to take time to visit. So to all of you and to my fellow design team members at Mygrafico and Red Carpet Studio.... best wishes for a successful and happy 2013

Dawn



10 comments:

SewSuzySew said...

Love the Birthday Kisses one .. made me smile!

Thanks so much for sharing

Happy New Year

Hugs
Suze x

Barb said...

Dawn, these are all sooo awesome! Amazing, beautiful cards! :)

Lin said...

How fun, Dawn! Love Ms March the bestest! Happy New Year and may your creativity continue in 2013! Thanks for your very sweet words at my blog, too! Hugs!

Suzanne C said...

Happy and Blessed New Year Dawn! What a beautiful review of the year! I love Mo's images too and you have used them beautifully! Love that vintage card too! Wonderful review!

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely selection Dawn, and it is always a pleasure to visit.
May you and your have a blessed year in 2013.
Maxine

Cathy A said...

Wow over 30 cards, I must count mine some time, but I am sure there aren't that many. Thanks for sharing all your wonderful creations this year.

Theresa said...

Beautiful cards, Dawn!!! Thanks so much for sharing!

Maureen Morton said...

This is a great review of your year and the extent of your amazing talents! What lovelies, dear Dawn! Your Holly Hobbie card was so special that I bought the set on ebay from someone in the UK - the postage was more than than the set! I haven't used it yet. Thanks for all the great inspiration you provide.

Greta said...

Wonderful selection! Wishing you continued creative joy in 2013!

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your gorgeous cards Dawn no wonder they're your favourites.
Thank you for joining My Favourite Five of 2012
luv
Debby