I coloured the image with Copics and then trimmed it. I used Golden Glitz ink to edge the panel. The PP is from a My Mind's Eye pad and the sentiment is Docrafts. I coloured a paper flower with the gold ink and added a resin button I made over the weekend.
I have made a few buttons and flowers using resin
I added some purple alcohol ink and ended up with Neon Pink! Not quite what I had in mind... my last batch I used Peach Bellini ink which gave a nice creamy colour. I made some roses and buttons.
I've been having some issues with Blogger... because I added Google+ to my gmail and it's meant that unless you also have Google+ you might not be able to leave me a comment. I hope that you will still come and view even if you can't comment.