Sunday 14 July 2013

"Action" Movies inspiration @ Red Carpet Studio

Hi all.... been really busy this week, so not much blogging done and a weekend away at the beach... so relaxing during the winter as it's too cold to do much but read and in my case, lots of colouring in.....

anyway it's time to share my make for Red Carpet Studio this week.

Our inspiration this week is "Action Movies"  ~ and to use an action wobbler on your project.   Stumped me a bit.... I don't own any action wobblers and wasn't sure where to find any... so a bit of internet search and I made my own wobbler with some floral wire..  and here is my card



and here it is in action


I used a Penny Black image which I cut and coloured and added my spring behind.  The blue background was die cut with a Spellbinders Wonky Rectangle and added to a white base. 

So hop over to the blog and see what the others have created for your inspiration. 


6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Dawn this is a fabulous card, and I love the 'action' video. The colours and layout are great .
Blessings
Maxine

Cecilia Hsieh said...

This is so cute Dawn! Love it!!

Isha Gupta said...

Love this cute card Dawn. Just adorable :)

Maureen Morton said...

Such fun, Dawn! I love this sweet colored image and that you fashioned your own moving device. Now, that is super-creative!

Monika Reeck said...

cute Image Dawn and love the blue color...beautifully done...hugs

Greta said...

How adorable! Very clever, too!