Friday 23 August 2013

Pretty girl for Mo's challenge

Over at Mo's Digital challenge, there is a call for a Guest DT member.  The challenge is Happy Birthday.  I have a number of Mo's images as I just adore her delightful drawings.


This little one is "Bubble Girl"  I had her coloured up for quite a while, and finally got around to making her into a card.  I used a Spellbinders die to cut it out and layered onto some PP from a Docraft's pack.   The sentiment is from a Penny Black set. 

Not a lot of cards made this week as I've been working on an Explosion Box for a friend who is turning   next month.  This is the first time I've ever made one of these... time consuming to say the least.  Lots of cutting of card and papers.  And finding the right sentiment stamps and embellishments.  Hoping to get some cards done this weekend... and maybe even rising early Sunday to take part in Hero Arts Scramble.  



9 comments:

Stamp with Angela said...

Lovely card Dawn. Cute image.

I look forward to seeing photos of the explosion box when it is finished.

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous card Dawn, and I hope you share your box with us. I made one about 4 years ago for my Goddaughters little girl, it was a labour of love but well worth it!!

joy said...

That image is so adorable and your coloring is perfect, as always! Love this card, Dawn. Have a good weekend.

Kathleen said...

Great card, one of my fav images too
Thank you for also joining in our GDT, good luck
Hugs
Kat x

Greta said...

Love the plaid background & your wonderful coloring--adorable card, Dawn!

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable card.
luv
Debby

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful card Dawn. I love your colouring on the wee girl - it is perfect.
Blessings
Maxine

Maureen Morton said...

So very dear, Dawn! This gal is so full of life with your great coloring and that lacy background.......too darn sweet. Love her.

Arlene said...

This is so sweet - sweet can't tell you how I love the colors and image. Wonderful work.