Friday 8 May 2015

April CCC reveal...

my goodness I'd forgotten to share my card from April's CCC... getting the reminder for May made me remember.

My card headed off to La Von.  Silly me forgot to take a photo before sending it off... reason being I'd made this card thinking it was the sketch for March...so had it sitting round waiting for the recipient...but La Von was kind enough to take a photo for me.

I took the easy option and went with Friendship.  I used PP and pre-printed dies - just stamping a Kaisercraft sentiment and adding a butterfly embossed and die cut from PP as well. 

Now the rush for Mother's Day cards is over, I'm going to be spending time just playing with some new stamps - some Hero Arts ones, and some free stamps and dies from several magazines.   Wintery weather expected over the weekend, so good time to stay cozy inside crafting.

7 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Enjoy your weekend Dawn - I too am hoping to get some crafty time....
Love your card - it may have been simple to contruct, but it is eye catching!
BLessings
Maxine

Dotty Jo said...

And I'm sure she was delighted to receive it too... Its a beauty! Jo x

Shawna said...

I love and adore this card! I admired it on other blogs.. Just beautiful

Joy said...

LOL I did the same Dawn, forgot to take the photo of the card I gave my Mum on Friday...the card you created was beautiful, hugs

Becca Cruger said...

OOOO! This is such a graphic, gorgeous creation! The vertical stripes and the butterfly combination remind me of a super chic french hotel.

Monika Reeck said...

I lost my comment Dawn..I wrote I adore always this HA butterfly and your card is so elegant with that stripe paper..awesome CCC card..hugs.Monika

Greta said...

Love how you combined the goodies into this lovely card! I know LaVon is enjoying it!