Saturday 7 November 2015

A Trio of Elves

Well I'm finally back online with a new computer that is all upgraded to Windows 10 and all set to go... just in time to share my post at A2Z Scrapbooking today

Trio of ElvesI know our challenge this month is One Layer - but I will say my backgrounds on my tags are One layer - even if I did add the die cut elves. 

I've used 4 different Hero Arts stamp sets for these tags (which were cut with a CAS-ual Fridays die) together with some Tim Holtz stencils and distress inks. 
First one used a Tim Holtz stencil with distress inks, the sentiment from Merry & Bright Tag set by Lia  and one of the elves stamped and die cut from Santa's Elves stamp & Cut.
IMG_1571 c1 
Second one I used the flower and leaves stamp from Colour Layering Dimensional Bird with the sentiment from the same set to make my own background
IMG_1571c2
and finally I used my third elf with another stencil by Tim Holtz.  My sentiment on this one is from an older Hero Arts set called Miracle of the Holidays.
Elf #3
I added distress ink around the edges of all my tags, 
Supplies:
Santa's Eves Stamp & Cut
Color Layering Dimensional Bird
Merry & Bright tag Set by Lia
(Note:  This popular Stamp sets is currently Out of Stock at a2z Scrapbooking, however you can CUSTOM Order any of them the Store. Just click on the REQUEST CUSTOM ORDER form on the store HOME Page!)   This goes for pretty much ANY Hero Arts products that is still available.  If you can’t find it in the store, please feel free to ask!)

Remember if you are in need of any items from the a2z Scrapbooking store  you can use code Dawn15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. (before tax and shipping)  And don’t forget that we are on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!  
Dawn

5 comments:

Brenda said...

These are real sweeties Dawn!

kiwimeskreations said...

What cuties Dawn!! Great to see you back and up and running again too.
Blessings
Maxine

Monika Reeck said...

yaayyy those images is so so cuutee Dawn
and I love your BG behind the main image so festive and cutee tags
Happy you have computer again
nowaday living without computer is not fun anymore right
oh ya I fly to Indonesia middle December
I wish I can fly to your country too Dawn to meet you my OLD (LONGER) friend in Blog land and Flickr
hugs
Monika

Greta said...

These are so cute, Dawn! I've been afraid to upgrade to Windows 10, but will have to eventually, I suppose.

Barb Ghig said...

I really love your elves and your tags are so pretty, Dawn! I love your choice of sentiments, too! Really fun project!