Tuesday 9 February 2016

Happy Valentine's Day to "Ewe"

Hi there.  Today's card is my sample for Chalk'n'stock - our February challenge is now underway.   As usual our sponsor is Bugaboo



and our theme is Anything Goes - just as long as you use chalk somewhere on your card.....

I love Bugaboo digital images... The choices are fabulous.  I chose to make a Valentine's card


Isn't it adorable!  I used Copics to colour the sheep.  The colour around them is a Chalk ink.  I added Wink of Stella to the eyelids and Glossy Accents to the hearts.  Layered it onto a pale green card.

Do come and join us and you could win 7 Bugaboo images.   

Thanks for visiting today. 

3 comments:

Greta said...

This is just darling--what an adorable image & love how you used it!

Monika Reeck said...

cute cute cuteee
I love your coloring this Bugaboo Image (Clever choices and I love bugaboo Images too I was there as GDT for 4 month and could took some Images for project)
hihi I smile to see this card
Happy Valentine's day Dawn
hugs
Monika

creationsnz said...

such a cutie card, great colouring too.