Wednesday, February 3, 2016
Watercoloured background scene
I decided to try out Day 3's scene painting. I printed a Mo Manning Digital stamp onto my watercolour paper, masked it off and then went for it.
I used some Molotow masking fluid to mask off the image before painting the background. Well all I can say is I NEED much more practice. I did some lifting of colour for my sky and grass. I will trim it and add a sentiment to make a card.
I hope to try some of the Expressive florals and leaves. They look fun to try. Just to find the time and enthusiasm. It's too hot to do much at the moment.
Thanks for stopping by.