Friday, April 29, 2016

An Inspirational card with Gina K Designs


I'm here to share my card over at Die Cut Divas.  I'ts an inspirational card using Gina K Design stamps



The stamped oval, sentiment and butterfly are all from the Warm Spring Wishes set.  I hand cut the circle and added it over a die cut Spellbinders Fancy Frame.  The butterfly was coloured and then fussy cut.  I finished by die cutting a stitched rectangle from some PP.  Finished with some pearls.

The sentiment is inspiring so this card went to a friend who has been through some hard times and is now coming out the other side.  Just to remind her that she is strong.

Thanks for stopping by. 

3 comments:

Maxine D said...

What a beauty Dawn. Love your use of the dp, and I am sure your friend will be encouraged
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Beautifully created, Dawn, & perfect to encourage a friend!

Monika Reeck said...

woow the DP is fit with the butterfly
adorable added of the pearl and nice frame too Dawn
beautifully made