Last weekend I did some background using my new Pixie Powders... so today I got around to using one of them
I had stamped Altenew Peony Bouquet over the portion of the background I'd concentrated the purple powder to. Although it looks simple, layering the different stamps proved to be more difficult than I thought and I didn't quite get it right. Added some more purple inks to give it a bit more depth. I decided that all it needed was the die cut sentiment. It's from Creative Expressions . One of my purchases last Friday. I added some washi tape along the top of my panel and then used some fun foam to pop it up.
Hope you have managed to get some crafting done. It's back to work for me tomorrow as I did not win the BIG Lotto prize this weekend. I'm going to leave you with a quick photo of Archer. He's almost 12 weeks now.