Thursday 29 September 2016

It's Offical.... I'm a Guest Designer over at StampNation!!!!

Yep, little old me.  I was very excited to be asked to guest design for October to December.... starting with Word Card Making Day this coming weekend.  So look out for some inspiration from me for the challenges during the day (or should that be weekend!)

Anyway to celebrate I have started by using some the the Stamp of Approval Candy Cane Lane collection.


This one uses the Peppermint Stick background stamped in Delicata Golden Glitz and clear embossed.  I used this with my Sizzix Flip Card die to make the base.  I then stamped and embossed the deer (Hip Holiday) before die cutting with the matching die set (Hip Holiday dies).  I used the Merry die (Merry Labels Die) to cut some of the stripy background. Off set it with some black card so it would pop a bit more and added the Christmas (Merry and Bright Boughs) sentiment.

and a second card I did and posted at StampNation


I used a piece of the golden stamped background from the first card to added down the side of my card and then used a few of the leaves, candy canes and peppermint lollies  and little bitty bits from the Candy Cane Lane stamp and matching die sets and the Hip Holiday stamp set which is where the sentiment came from.  A thin piece of gold mirror card finished it off before matting onto the red card and then the white base.

I'm having such fun with this Collection and if you set a chance to purchase it over at cpstampofapproval.com   I can recommend it.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you can share my excitement with me for the next few months.

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Congratulations Dawn - a well deserved recognition.
Your cards are wonderful - love the gold one!! The black under the sentiment really makes it pop. The second one is beautifully designed too.
Blessings
Maxine

Betty said...

CONGRATS Dawn!! well deserved!

CinnamonSally said...

Congratulations Dawn, looking forward to seeing all your new designs!

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Congratulations on your guest designer spot, Dawn! Love these cards. You're inspiring me to really get cracking on my holiday cards! :)
Andrea
Andrea's Paper Antics

Greta said...

Big congrats, Dawn--how exciting! I just adore the first card!

Monika Reeck said...

Ya big congrats Dawn...
More cards to make yayy..both cards are wonderful.Love the second one more♡♡